Tuesday, August 29, 2017

It's A ....


We found out last week that we will be adding another boy to our crazy little bunch. My sister in law made us the cutest gender reveal cake that we cut into at a family dinner with Dan's side of the family. Logan started out the pregnancy hoping for a girl, and for the past month or two has really wanted a boy instead. He knew that we didn't get to choose if the baby is a boy or girl, but was super thrilled to find out he is getting another brother! We were going to be happy either way, and suspected it was a boy from the beginning by how similar my pregnancy has been to my first two. We can't wait to meet this sweet little guy!



1 comment:

  1. Ahh congratulations!!! Wow another boy that will be so fun! I can see them all being the best of friends as they grow older. I can't imagine being in a house full of boys, I bet it is an adventure.

    ReplyDelete