Friday, July 21, 2017

Some Exciting News!

If you haven't already seen on my social media pages, our family has a big announcement!


We are going to be adding another little one to the family in January! I will be headed into the second trimester on Monday and so far things have been going pretty smoothly (other than the usual exhaustion that comes with pregnancy while raising little ones). We had an ultrasound this past week and the baby looks healthy (Praise God!). We are so thankful to be blessed with another little one to love.

I took a video of Logan's reaction when we told him in June. He is very excited and happy to tell anyone we meet about the baby. Eliott still has no idea what is about to hit him, but will point to my belly (and sometimes his own) when he is asked where the baby is. He likes to check under my shirt to see if he can spot a baby from time to time. Here is the video of us telling the boys...


3 comments:

  1. "1, 2, 3... 1, 2, 3..." hahaha! So cute! I just love it! And I love that he hugged your belly and tried to listen for the baby. So sweet! Congratulations, Melissa! Such awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! That is so exciting!! That baby will be so lucky to have two older brothers.

    ReplyDelete