Saturday, October 1, 2016

An afternoon at the pumpkin patch

Happy October! This is my favorite time of year in New England. I love all things autumn... corn mazes, apple picking, sweatshirt weather, leaves changing color, our favorite fair (coming up this week!), Halloween, and picking out pumpkins to carve. I love that Logan gets just as excited as I do about this time of year. Dan is still pretty busy with work, so when he happened to get the afternoon off the other day, we decided to go pick out our pumpkins. It was such a fun afternoon, filled with so many sweet memories.

























3 comments:

  1. Ah! So much fun!! That last shot of the boys is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE fall and picking pumpkins! I haven't gone to a legitimate pumpkin patch in forever though. Such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad your hubby got an extra afternoon off! It sounds like he's been needing it.
    Aren't the pumpkin patches the just the best thing ever? Your boys in the wagon with the pumpkins are just the cutest. I'm sure they loved it!

    Happy Friday!
    Carly at A Modern Mom Blog

    ReplyDelete