Sunday, September 16, 2012

separation

      I was getting ready to start Logan in nursery a couple weeks ago and then BAM... separation anxiety. The doctors told us this phase would come soon, and it has hit full force. His poor auntie watched a very grumpy baby for a few hours the other night (thanks christina*). He has started screaming if we leave the room. If we are in the same room he is not happy unless he is on top of one of us. I know this is just a stage so I am trying to enjoy the extra cuddle time but it makes getting things around the house done a little more tough. I didn't bring him to nursery this morning because I didn't want to start him if he isn't ready so I will just wait a week or two and see if he is ready then. He was a very good boy in church today and stayed happy the whole time so it made it easier to have him in the service with us. I am so thankful that I can be home with him through these stages!

I took this picture after church this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment