Sunday, November 4, 2012

Picture Explosion!

Get ready to be bombarded with pictures of what we have been up to lately!





My friend Meagan and I got together to make these tasty apple cider donuts!






These next few pictures are ones that I snapped outside real quick to mark 9 months.
 


 
 
 
 
 
The next ones are from Halloween. Logan was a parrot, Eliza was dumbo, and Paige was a pumpkin! Jesse, Dan, and Chad stayed back at the house to give candy to the kids that came by there and Andrea and I walked our kids around their neighbourhood. We had such a fun night!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have a friend that I hadn't seen in a long time that has a daughter two months younger than Logan. She asked me if I wanted to do a play date and I was excited to spend some time with another mom and for Logan to get some time with another baby! Her daughter, Maddie is adorable and such a little sweetie. We went for a walk in the park then sat and talked for a while so that the babies could eat and play. We can't wait to do it again!
 
 

 
 
 
When we went out walking she told me about her daughter's bedtime routine. Logan has been going to bed really late for months (usually between 9:30 and 11) which doesn't leave Dan and I much time to spend together at night. I decided to try it out and we have had Logan in bed by 8:30 every night since (with the exception of if we are out). The first night was no fun because he woke up at 1am and stayed up until about 2:30am ready to play, but after that he adjusted well and it is SO much easier on me at night. One of the things she does every night is a bath to calm her daughter down before bed. I took some pictures the first night that we tried the routine because I hadn't taken any bath pictures in a while.
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment