Friday, October 26, 2018

The most perfect wedding of all time

I mentioned in my last post that my sister in law got married at the end of September. She found the most amazing guy, and we are so happy for both of them! Their love story/ how they ended up together is the cutest, but I won't go into all of that here.

We were so excited to be part of their special day. They could not have picked a better location or day (weather wise). They found the prettiest cabin that sits on the top of a mountain just inside the white mountain national forest. The view from the top is mountains as far as you can see. We got there on Friday and stayed until Sunday (the wedding was on Saturday). In that time I saw a few of the most breathtaking sunrises and sunsets that I have ever seen.

Since Dan, Logan, and I were all a part of the wedding party, I don't have any pictures from their ceremony. Thankfully, she also had the best photographer that captured it all so well! You can check out her page and pictures from the wedding here. Definitely consider her if you are doing an event in NH!

I just wanted to share some of the pictures that I did manage to capture from the weekend. I didn't do a great job of capturing all that I wanted to, but I am thankful to have these little reminders. I am so thankful for our beautiful sister and the friendship that we have had over the years. We are so blessed to have both her, and our new brother in law in our lives/ the boys' lives.

I loved this candid shot of Christina and Logan. 
Logan was the ring bearer and took the job very seriously.

 The boys were not really up for family pictures after having the photographer take all of the official ones so we got some really silly faces in the ones on my camera. :)

The two youngest cousins... We had such a great time meeting little Alistair for the first time!





I have the cutest in laws ever!!








And a few randoms from before/ after the wedding...











No comments:

Post a Comment